The ANZSEE 2013 Conference Program is now available to download, including the Program Overview and Full conference program (including contributed sessions)
Call for session proposals, paper and poster abstracts
ISEE 2014: Wellbeing and Equity within Planetary Boundaries
The biannual conference of the ISEE will be hosted by the University of Iceland August 13 – 15 2014.
As economic, social and environmental systems worldwide face increasing pressures and the call for an alternative economic approach becomes louder, we aim to provide a welcoming environment for critical conversations on the role and ability of Ecological Economics to provide paths and tools towards effective alternative solutions for the future – towards Wellbeing and Equity within Planetary Boundaries.
To achieve this aim the conference will concentrate on three overarching themes that all relate closely to the focal idea of the conference.
The themes are:
- Planetary boundaries and resource constraints
- Equity and economic development dynamics
- A great transition ahead?
Refereed conference proceedings for the ANZSEE Conference 2013 will be published in electronic format and made publicly available. All forms of conference contribution are eligible to submit a paper for inclusion to the conference proceedings.
Full submissions will be peer-reviewed. Acceptance depends on favourable peer review reports and is at the discretion of the conference organizing committee.
Full papers are due 16 December 2013. Late submissions will not be considered for inclusion.
Peer reviews are expected to be completed by February 2014 for final submission in March, expected online publication is in the first half of 2014.
Please note the following submission guidelines:
Maximum 5000 words or 20 double-spaced pages, including references, tables, figures, and footnotes.
Please provide the following information in your manuscript:
- Author names and affiliations: Present the authors’ affiliation addresses below the names. Provide the full postal address of each affiliation, including the country name and, if available, the e-mail address of each author.
- Corresponding author: Clearly indicate who will handle correspondence at all stages of refereeing and publication, also post-publication. Ensure that phone numbers (with country and area code) are provided in addition to the e-mail address and the complete postal address.
- Biography: Please include a biography for each author. Maximum 80 words. (more…)